Tuesday 23 July 2013

Butcher, J 2011 Ghost story

Confession: I gave up on this one. I did read to page 466 (of 611), so I suppose I could have powered through, but by then I couldn't remember who the characters were, I didn't care, and it was convenient to take it back to the library.

If you like the Dresden Files series, this is another one. You'll probably like it. But, for me, too long, over complicated, bit dull.

The last few books I've read have been 600 page marathons. I think I need a few quickies.

First line:
Life is hard. Dying's easy.
last line (yes, I peeked!)
There is much work to be done
I'm guessing that means there's another sequel coming soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. It's great to know other avid readers. I hope you'll also share what you're currently reading?